Yinka Okeleye is a highly talented Nigerian gospel singer and anointed worship leader, who has won the hearts of many with his soul-lifting music. His songs are not just melodious, but also carry a powerful message that inspires and uplifts the spirit of his listeners.
Currently serving as the music director at the RCCG Faith Chapel located in the beautiful Gwarimpa Estate of Abuja, Yinka Okeleye’s dedication and passion for music are evident in his every performance. He has a unique ability to connect with his audience, captivating them with his vocal range and impressive stage presence while leading them in worship.
Yinka Okeleye has released many songs that have garnered widespread acclaim and recognition. His music has been known to touch hearts and bring joy to many, spreading a message of hope and faith that transcends boundaries.
Yinka Okeleye is a true gem in the Nigerian gospel music scene, and his contributions to the industry are nothing short of remarkable. He is a testament to the power of music as a tool for uplifting the spirit and spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, and his impact on the lives of his audience is truly immeasurable.
Here are the 10 things You Should Know About Adeyinka Okeleye, Sunmisola Agbebi’s Boyfriend And Soon To Be Husband
1. He is from Ogun State, Nigeria
2. Adeyinka Olarewaju Okeleye is 32 years old. He was born on August 12, 1991.
3. Yinka currently lives in Abuja, Nigeria
4. Yinka’s church. He a member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Faith Chapel, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja, where he serves as the music director.
5. Yinka Okeleye proposed to Sunmisola Agbebi in an intimate ceremony on March 5, 2023, and they are planning their wedding – about to get married soon.
6. Yinka Okeleye was born into a family of four- tree boys and a girl and he is the last born.
7. Yinka Okeleye is a graduate of Sociology and Anthropological Application from Bowen University, IWO.
8. Yinka is looking forward to some international collaborations like with Todd Dulaney , Matt Redman and William McDowell.
9. Apart from music, Yinka Okelye loves sports. During one of his interviews, Yinka said, if not for music, he would have been doing sports.
10. One of his biggest songs so far is “The Altar experience”.
Sunmisola Agbebi And Yinka Okeleye Are Engaged. See Photos And Videos From Their Engagement