The online application portal for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment in 2023 is now available. To apply, interested candidates can visit the NDLEA recruitment website and complete the recruitment form.
The agency invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Agency.
Starting from March 12th, 2023, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) online application will be open for a duration of four weeks, ending on April 8th, 2023. Those who wish to apply for the NDLEA recruitment should visit the agency’s online recruitment portal during this period and submit their application.
The recruitment process is focused on hiring entry-level cadets, but applicants with relevant professional experience and specialized training may also be considered for support and administrative positions within the Agency. These roles may include positions such as human resource personnel, communication experts, secretary/administrative assistants, accountants, ICT specialists, legal services and finance officers, among others.
Detailed information and guidelines to assist you in the application process for the NDLEA recruitment, including the starting and closing date, can be found below.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
2. Access employment (Career) section page
3. Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
4. Click on the available vacancies
5. Read and follow the instructions carefully
6. Provide all the necessary information
7. Verify all your information
8. Submit your application
If you are successful in your application for the NDLEA recruitment, your name will be included in the NDLEA shortlist and you will receive an email notifying you of the next stage of the recruitment process. This could ultimately lead to an exciting career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
This article provides information about job vacancies available for both graduates and non-graduates, as well as the qualifications and entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants who wish to apply for the NDLEA recruitment. It also outlines the steps on how to apply through the official NDLEA recruitment website (www.ndlea.gov.ng) without any obstacles.
The NDLEA recruitment portal is currently open for interested candidates to submit their applications. To apply, individuals must fill out the online NDLEA recruitment form on the official job portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng) and have an active email account and phone number along with relevant qualifications.
However, before submitting an application, there are specific requirements that applicants must meet to demonstrate their readiness and suitability for the recruitment process. The requirements are listed below.
General requirements for the NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
3. Applicants must be a graduate
4. Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
5. Interested candidates must have good communication skills
6. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
7. Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
8. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
9.Must be willing to work in a new environment
10. Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit.
11. All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
13. Applicants interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
2. Certificate of State of Origin
3. Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
4. A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
5. A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
6. Educational certificates
You are one step away from being among the NDLEA shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Deadline for the NDLEA recruitment
The NDLEA recruitment deadline is on Saturday 8th April 2023. All applications must be submitted online before the closing date.