Naira Diary JOBS
POSITION; QUALITY ASSURANCE.
Recruiting company; OMALIVINGSHOW LIMITED.
Recruiter; MARILYN ANONA.
Client; A hospitality brand in Wuse 2 district, Abuja, Nigeria.
Salary; 130,000 Naira Net
- Ensures that the quality standards of the brand are maintained and sustained.
- Sets customer service standards.
- Ensures that all departments in the organization comply and conform with set quality standards.
- Writes management and technical reports.
- Ensures that the quality of all resources in the organization are top standard and are maintained. This includes Human Resources.
- Determines the employment and training needs of the Human Resources in the organization and works closely with the HR.
- Ensures that there is improvement in operation and quality per time.
- Carries out and monitors testing, inspection and endorsement of new products in the organization to ensure that they meet with the accepted standards and quality.
- Monitors performance.
- Ensures that there is profit maximization.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Great team player.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great computer skills.
- Great eyes for details (details oriented)
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in related field is needed.
- Previous experience as a supervisor is a plus.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline; 9th of February, 2023.
Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Is there no o levels Job’s