As a Finance Executive Assistant, you are expected to posses the following:
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately
-Analytical thinker and problem solver
-Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
-High level of accuracy
1. You are to serve as the financial risk, cost reduction and profit maximization adviser to the company. You are to ensure value for money is achieved by making sure that every invoice is properly vetted before payment is made. Also, ensure that all the required details of the transaction are posted to their respective books and files of the company.
2. Compile all approvals of expenditures on-site projects on a site-by-site basis and update the same in the various site files with your recommendations.
3. Monthly financial statements, observations and recommendations.
4. Preparations of final accounts at the end of the financial year.
5. Maintaining and retiring of company imprest on monthly basis.
6. Maintain the implementation of accounting control procedures.
7. Ensure accurate reconciliation of bank cashbook with bank statements on monthly basis.
8. Preparation of electronic payroll entries on the system on monthly basis.
9. Compiling and analysing administrative and operational expenses as against the use of such funds for the management’s attention for future decision-making.
10. Maintain an accurate and accessible filing system for the accounts department.
11. Resolving accounting discrepancies.
12. Handling of all activities that have to do with internal and external auditing of the company.
The candidate must have a B.Sc or HND in Accounting with 3 – 5 years working experience and preferably a male.
Kindly send us your CV’s if you are a qualified candidate.
Company: Lona media
HR Manager: Ifeoma Njoku
Telephone : +234 8037092107