Shiloh 2023 Messages
Title: Covenant Security in Hard Times
Preacher: Pastor David Ibiyeomie
Hardship is a scriptural agenda that cannot be avoided globally but it can be avoided personally through covenant practices.
Be conscious of your exemption status in Christ.
Redemption is the sponsor of abundance.
You are not born again to suffer what the world is suffering.
Those who know the truth don’t suffer what others suffer.
True love reflects in the investment of your time, effort, and resources in God and His kingdom.
Love identifies opportunities and sows towards them.
As long as you drop a seed, your harvest is sure.
Stinginess nurtures the root of financial pressure.
You can never come out of hard times except you are a giver.
When God gave Jesus, He did not cry
When Abraham gave Isaac, he did not cry.
When Isaac sowed in the land, he did not cry.
So stop frowning your face when you are giving your offering.
The best time to give is now.
This is not the time to hoard; this is the time to give!
How to be Free from Hardship
- Be conscious of your exemption status in Christ.
- You are not born again to suffer what the world is suffering.
- Embrace the love factor. – Mark 12:30-31
- Love is the foundation for all covenant practices.
- Engage the law of seedtime and harvest. – Mal. 2:13
- It is those who plant their seeds faithfully that reap their harvests bountifully.
- You can never come out of hardship if you are not a giver.
- Your giving is the voice that your financial fruit obeys; if you don’t like your harvest, check your seed.
- Understand the place of the prophet when it comes to covenant practices. – 2 Chr. 20:20, Heb. 7:7, 1 Kgs. 17:10-16
- The voice you listen to is the voice that will benefit you.
- Your reaction to the voice of your prophet determines how God will react to you.
- Live a life of patience. – Gal. 6:7
- In the school of seedtime and harvest, patience is required. The day you plant is not the day you harvest.
- Patience means keeping a good attitude while waiting. When your cloud is full, your rain will fall.