Tithing has nothing to do with giving God money,God doesn’t need nothing from you, He can’t even give God nothing.
Everything on the Earth already belongs to God, you don’t need nothing from us, so when God’s sets something up is not because he needs it.
Tithing and offering is God’s management training program for human kind,God doesn’t need a penny from us and yet He tells us 100 percent of everything is mine, we only think of money and that’s our problem.
-If you get 10 shoes, one of them ain’t yours.
-If you get 10 dresses, one of them ain’t yours.
- If you get 10 oranges, one of them is not yours.
-If you get 24hours a day, 2hours 40minutes does’t belongs to you.
You are a thief everyday if you don’t give your 2hours 40minutes for God, a time theif,you spend 2hours, 4hours,8hours watching cable television you can’t even give God the 2hours 40minutes that belongs to Him, you can’t even manage the 2hours and 40minutes.
God can in anytime and any minutes command you to give that dress away, it doe’s belongs to you.
So tithing and offering is not about money, is about management.
Can you consistently give tithe.
God said,put aside 10 percent of everything for my purposes, that’s tithing.
100percent of everything belongs to God and God says put aside 10percent for His work leaving 90percent,which still belongs to God.
So then if God owns everything, why will He allow you to put aside 10 percent if all things belongs to Him, Is because is not about the money, is about your ability to put it aside, your will, your control, your discipline to put it aside, HE IS AFTER YOUR DISCIPLINE.
If you can manage the 10percent properly, then He is happy to trust you with the 90percent but because you have been unfaithful with the 10percent, you keep loosing the 90percent and end up with NO PERCENT.
- DR. MYLES MUNROE..