Here are the 10 Things To Know About Millionaire Kidnapper; John Lyon a.k.a IK- Kpai-kpai who was recently arrested In Abuja.
- He was born on Dec. 22, 1986.
- He was a former staff of Sterling Bank.
- He used the name; Lyon Interior Hub as cover up for his many kidnapping activities.
- He spent lavishly in clubs and hangouts.
- He claimed to be a graduate of the University of Calabar.
- He was recently involved in the kidnap of one Danjuma; a bank staff upon whom he and his men successfully demanded over 50M naira and have now confessed to having committed the crime.
- See him in church…yes, his ilks are in church….Lord, have mercy….
- 2 years ago, so many people, praised him for lavishing money around not knowing that he was into kidnapping.
- He was close to so many girls, living large with the sweats of people.
- Where he is today?
Moral lesson: Envy no man, you never know where they got their wealth from. Be contented and let God bless your genuine hustle