Rejoice Iwueze, a former member of the gospel music group, Destined Kids known for the song Joy Joy Joy has the knot traditionally with her fiance Oladapo Temitayo Samuel.
The wedding ceremony was held on Wednesday, November 16 at the bride’s hometown in Amanduga in Isu LGA, Imo State.
Their relationship became public when they announced their engagement on September 9th, 2022.
Here’s what you should know about Rejoice Iwueze’s husband:
1. His full name Oladapo Temitayo Samuel.
2. He’s from Ondo State
3. He’s a successful crypto and forex trading expert and data analyst.
4. He’s also a gospel artist – a rapper
5. He is the CEO of Temitayo Samuel Foundation .
6. He proposed to Rejoice on her last birthday, August 18th 2022 and got a yes.
7. He shared their engagement photos on September 9th, 2022 with a caption, “you are my testimony and I will never lose you”
8. He got married to Rejoice Iwueze traditionally on November 16th, 2022
9. He calls Rejoice “My Testimony” while Rehoice calls him “MINE”.
10. Their white wedding is on Saturday, 19th November 2022 at Life Of Faith Gospel Assembly in Onitsha, Anambra State.
See Some of his photos as seen on his Instagram page
Videos From Rejoice Iwueze And Temitayo Samuel’s Traditional Wedding
Rejoice Iwueze Releases Pre-Wedding Photos Ahead Of Her Wedding On November 16th And 19th
[…] 10 Things To Know About Rejoice Iwueze’s Husband, Oladapo Temitayo Samuel […]