ALOE VERA, A POTENT REMEDY FOR CHRONIC PILES, DIABETES & DIABETIC LEG ULCERS, WOUNDS & OTHER SKIN BLEMISHES.
Below as you can see is ALOE VERA. Aloe vera is rather quite a popular plant especially among women & most cosmetics industries due to its improvement in skin health & other external body diseases. But what lots of people don't know is that Aloe vera medicinal benefits goes beyond normal skin health & has the ability to reduce high blood sugar levels & heal most chronic wounds including the wound caused by diabetes. Aloe vera is an excellent natural remedy for internal & external hemorrhoids ( piles).
The use of Aloe vera for treating diabetes due to its high glycosides properties, treating wounds due to its triterpenoids properties & treating piles due to its Antiinflammatory properties dated back since the 19th century with high level of efficacy or effectiveness.
PREPARATIONS OF ALOE VERA
- For the treatment of diabetes & internal piles, cut open the aloe vera plant, use a spoon to scoop the white gel substance from it. Depending on the quantity you get, just three table spoon full in half cup of water & stir until completely uniformed
DOSAGE- half cup of the mixture twice daily 20 minutes before meals.
*For leg ulcers & other wounds around the foot, cut into pieces & boil whole plants of the aloe vera for about 20 minutes. Allow to warm, add like rock salt & regularly place your legs or foot in it.
- For external piles, add the gel to the anus mostly before bedtime
*For pimples, acnes, eczema, boils & other skin blemishes, apply some fresh aloe vera gel on the affected part for about 30 minutes & wash it off. repeat regularly for maximum benefits.
SIDE EFFECTS OF THE ALOE VERA
- Avoid during early pregnancy & as breastfeeding mum
- May cause skin irritation for some individuals
- Don’t take together with your prescription drugs