The third edition of Port Harcourt Magazine Awards, is currently the most anticipated event in the City of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. And, you’re about to know why.
- Port Harcourt Magazine Awards has a pre-event called ‘PHMA TRAD NIGHT’, and there’s a cash gift of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000) for the best traditional attire.
- This edition of Port Harcourt Magazine Awards is themed Bold, and the colour of the day is white. There’s an award for best dress. Get ready to see the most dazzling white outfit.
- This is the first time Port Harcourt Magazine Awards unveiled an international brand ambassador. Nollywood screen diva Matilda Lambert was unveiled as the brand ambassador, and that comes with huge expectations.
- People are anxious to know who won what, especially highly competitive categories like Model of the Year, Beauty Queen of the Year, Local Government Chairman of the Year, etc.
- The official wine brand for this bold edition is 1964 wine, a Spanish luxury wine. Attendees will have the privilege to toast to the originality while they enjoy the auspicious event.
This year’s Port Harcourt Magazine Awards is scheduled for 27th of August at the Dome Event Centre, Port Harcourt. It’s not an edition anyone wants to miss.