THE SEX YOU MUST NOT HAVE.
- You must never agree to have sex with a married man no matter what he promises or professes. Never!
- Never agree to have sex with your boss. If the harassment becomes too much, resign and trust God for a better job.
- If God put people under your care to mentor or Pastor, it is better you die than to have sex with them. Never take advantage of God’s people no matter what.
- Don’t have sex with a married woman. If you are getting too much attached via chatting, official or academic rapport, break up the closeness or whatever name you have for it.
- Never have sex with your lecturers. Sex for grades or marks is for a nonentity. You are not. Never must you be.
- If you are a marketer, never agree to sleep with a prospective client just to meet your official target. Never!
- Don’t have sex with your in-laws. If he or she stays with you and you are finding it difficult to resist the pull, let him or her leave. I mean latest tomorrow.
- Don’t have sex with your neighbour or colleague. A neighbour is a neighbour. A colleague is a colleague. Don’t get your life more complicated.
- Don’t have sex with your platonic friend. If the relationship is no longer platonic, break up the thing.
- I believe God created sex to be between male and female. Stay away from having sex with your same gender. God is against it and so should you.
- Don’t have sex with your sibling or relatives. Incest is vile.
- Don’t have sex with your girlfriend. Don’t have sex with your boyfriend. God did not create sex for love relationships. He created it for MARRIAGE.
The only sex you should have is with your faithful partner or significant other.