1. THOSE WHO WANT THEIR PRESENT CHURCH TO BE LIKE THEIR FORMER CHURCH: No two churches can be the same. One can be good with closing time, but not good with Deliverance, which explains why they close all services early. Go and also find out how most of their members patronize all the false prophets in town. “Na wetin papa no get for house Pekin dey go find outside” But wise children stay satisfied with their fathers Grace.
2. THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTROL THE LIFE OF THE PASTOR: The question you should ask yourself is very simple. Has your Pastor been able to control your own life? Pastors are sometimes humans and sometimes spirits. You can’t tell them which one to be. They are God-directed.
3. THOSE WHO WANT TO TAKE DECISIONS ON BEHALF OF THE PASTOR: Your Pastor is the one that will give account to God and not you. So allow him to take decisions based on what he can account for. I use to allow people to take decisions for me until I discover they all leave me to face the consequence alone. So I decided to handle both the consequence and the decision put together.
4. THOSE WHO WANT THE PASTORS WIFE TO BEHAVE AND DRESS IN A CERTAIN WAY:
At this point, you are already getting carried away. The spirit of familiarity has set in. You are overstepping your boundary. You can also become a Pastor’s wife yourself and dress the way you want her to dress.
5. THOSE WHO BELIEVE IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO SEE VISIONS ON BEHALF OF THE CHURCH AND PASTOR: They believe in the vision they see, even when it is not correct. You can’t replace the holy spirit in the life of your pastor. Go and see the vision for yourself, and stop seeing for your church.
6. THOSE WHO WANT TO DECIDE THE DIRECTION OF THE SERVICE THEY ATTEND: Your Pastor is teaching, and where you sat, you are saying, he should have prophesied today. The day he comes to prophesy, you say he should have just taught the word. Never forget, you are not the only sheep of that shepherd. Everyone must be fed.
7. THOSE WHO BELIEVE THE PASTOR IS CLOSE TO CERTAIN PEOPLE IN CHURCH:For your information, some people are even angry that the same pastor is close to you. Let me ask you a question! Do you expect your Pastor not to be close to those who are useful to the vision God gave him?
8. THOSE WHO GIVE WITH THE MIND OF CONTROLLING THE MIND OF THE MAN OF GOD:
These people are always the first to stop giving when things don’t go their way. A woman gave a Pastor 40 million naira as a prophet offering, yet can not still see the pastor for counseling as at that time. She is still a member of that church to date. Just 5000 you gave to your Pastor, you said if he doesn’t see you, you will stop giving to him. You just swore for yourself without knowing. Meaning God will cut off your financial flow because it has become a tool to control the Pastor and the church. Please repent.
Just three of them.
1. Know why you joined that church in the first place and maintain focus. Avoid involvement with things that will hurt your feelings.
2. Tell yourself the truth, God has never called two people to be the head at the same time. Anything with two heads is a monster. You can never be the head of any church unless you become a church founder.
3. If you accept to become a leader in the church, then you must take time to understand the subject of spiritual Authority, the issue of hierarchy, principles of loyalty to a leader and a church, and respect for your Man of God.This will help you manage so many things as you journey on that Path. Otherwise,e you will wake up one day to discover you have become a member of all the churches in town. Because of your desire to have things the way you way them.
Be Blessed.Irabor wisdom
Presiding Bishop Answers Assembly warri Delta State.