If you want to learn how to make Ice cream at home, this post is everything you need to learn it.
- Egg White – 4
- Peak Liquid Milk – 1 tin.
- Icing sugar – 8 tablespoons
- Gelatin 1/2 (teaspoon)
- Vanilla flavour 1 teaspoon
- Separate egg white carefully from the yolk
- Beat the egg white from foamy to stiff peaks
- Empty the milk in another bowl and and whisk
- Add sugar to milk and stir. Whisk till the sugar dissolves and it gets thick
- Dissolve your gelatin in hot water and add
- Add vanilla flavour or any of ur choice
- Whisk all till well blended, plate it and freeze.