FERTILITY BOOSTER WITH GUAVA LEAVE🍃
How do I boost my fertility, ovulation, menstruation and get pregnant easily and faster with Guava leaf?
Get these 4 items: Guava Leaves, aidan, okra and gorontula. They’re common everywhere in Africa most especially in open market places…
- Get enough fresh guava leaves and add about 3 Aidan or prekese (to be cut into pieces)
- Wash thoroughly and boil together with enough water till the colour turns brown.
- Drop the pot and sieve(filter). Take 1 cup before breakfast and before night bed. To be taken warm. For ovulation booster it should be taken during menstruation.
Then After your menstruation;
- Get about 7 fingers of okra, cut into pieces and soak in plastic jar overnight. Filter and start drinking this immediately after the menstruation is over. Take it as usual for 3days.
- Start chewing few seeds of gorontula into your ovulation period.
Please be ready to have enough sexual intercourse… This recipe will make put you in the mood. Its advisable that you have enough sex while on this recipe.
Remember Gorontula not only boost your ovulation, it tackles issues of dry vagina, painful sex, painful menstruation and low sex drive as a lady etc
Goron tula is also very good for men. It tackles weak erection, premature ejaculation, low sex drive and low Sperm count in men.
METHOD 2: GUAVA LEAF TEA ONLY FOR FERTILITY
GUAVA LEAVES are a great source of fertility boosting nutrients which are rich in vitamin C, calcium, vitamin B2, niacin, vitamin E,and magnesium. Guava leaf include a high content of folic acid known as vitamin B9.
How To Prepare guava leaf drink for fertility
1:pluck and wash the leaves to clean them
2:pour water into a pot and allow to boil
3:pour the leaves into water and boil them for few minutes until the water becomes greenish or brownish
4:Remove the pot from the fire and seive the liquid drink a cup first thing in the morning before you eat and the last thing before you sleep at night. It is normally bitter, but don’t worry….
Your spouse can drink also drink this tea with you, add ginger to enhance the taste.
Half a midium sized cup of guava juice is medically proven to contain 20 percent of your daily folate or Folic acid requirements which helps boost a healthy period pattern and the development of an unborn child.