Nuggets from the LIVE, LOVE and THRIVE Masterclass. Here are 7 signs that you are ready to create a lasting relationship.
- You know what you want in a Partner: People who have a fuzzy sense of what they won’t only get a fuzzy version of what they want in return.
- You know yourself: People with self-awareness are more likely to identify a partner who is right for them and find happiness in a relationship, while still maintaining independence and personal growth.
- You hold yourelf accountable: You know that you, and only you, are responsible for creating a life you feel accountable for.
- You are emotionally and physically available: Have you created a space in your life for a partner? Are you ready to give nd receive love?
- You are not looking for a partner that will fix you. You have priorities, goals, and hobbies. You take action in order to make changes in your life. You aren’t waiting around to be “saved”. More importantly, you aren’t expecting someone to fix you because you know you aren’t broken.
- You are a good listener and communicate effectively: Your ability to listen and be present is a critical element to effective communication
- You cultivate an attitude of gratitude: You say thank you. You are appreciative of all that you have, all that you are, and all others do for you. Nobody wants a partner who takes them for granted.
Whether you’re single or not, focus on fine-tuning these qualities and you’ll be on your way to strengthening your current relationship or meeting someone who truly deserves you.