Just like every other church in Nigeria, The Redeemed Christian Church of God had their Crossover Service (2022-2023) yesterday. And as usual, Pastor Adeboye preached, prayed and shared the prophecies for 2023.
Topic: The Great Crossover
Text: Exodus 14:13
There are several other crossovers apart from the annual transition into a new year.
- crossover from maiden to married woman. Even if the marriage is annulled/ broken, she’s no longer a maiden, but a divorcee.
• The children of Israel crossed over from generational problems.
The enemies they saw the night before, they never saw them again forever.
• The children of Israel crossed over mountains.
Some of the mountains before us are enemies who pretend to be friends
• The children of Israel crossed over into a new song. Exodus 15: 1-19
• When the Almighty God brings you over, He will put a new song in your mouth.
Psalm 40: 1-3
- Joshua crossed over, and became magnified, such that what was hidden in him became manifest to people.
Joshua 3: 7-17
- God magnified David, and a shepherd boy became one who was living in a palace.
1 Samuel 16: 11-ffg
• You cross over, and obstacles begin to fall. Joshua 3: 7-17
- Elijah and Elisha crossed over the Jordan, into open heavens.
- Elijah crossed over to victory over death. 2 Kings 2:8
- Elisha crossed over into his destiny. 2 Kings 2: 13-15
He crossed over to supremacy; his colleagues began bowing to him.
He crossed over to uniqueness.
• At the red sea, some people could have chosen not to cross over.
Anyone who says they won’t move forward, they would still be on the side where the enemy will catch up with them.
If you’re not a child of God, and you want to be or you want to rededicate your life to Him, cry to Him.
Ask Him to have mercy on you, and save your soul. Ask Him to be your Lord and Saviour.
- Thank God
- Lord, I sincerely want to cross over. I’m tired of family enemies, darkness, sorrow, sickness, pain, and mountains blocking my way.
I want to cross over to peace, joy, progress, and to everything divine.
See the 2023 prophecies by Pastor Enoch Adeboye below