Holy Ghost Congress 2022 Day Message By Pastor Adeboye
Topic: Healing Virtues
Text: Luke 6: 17-19
• God is so creative, He made everyone unique. He made us perfect.
Genesis 1: 26-31, Psalm 139:14
• When sin came, death came. Genesis 3: 1-19
• As a result, our perfectly made body then began to malfunction.
• Whenever man repents, the Lord will send His Word and heal them. Psalm 107: 17-20
• Jesus is the Word sent to heal us. John 1: 1-3
• Healing was a big part of the ministry of Jesus.
Acts 10:38, Luke 5:17
• Everyplace Jesus preached, healing followed. Because He couldn’t lay hands on everyone, He got the healing going round through the healing virtue.
Mark 5: 25-34
• There was enough healing virtue flowing through Jesus, and all who touched Him got their healing. Luke 6:19
• One of the greatest ways to touch Jesus is through your faith.
• Jesus spoke the word, and they received their healing.
Mark 10: 46-52, Matthew 8: 5-13
• Due to the high demand for healing, Jesus delegated the power to heal to the 12 disciplines. Matthew 10: 5-8
• When leaving the earth, Jesus delegated the healing virtue to every believer.
Mark 16: 17-18, Acts 3: 1-8
• As a believer, you’re not even supposed to be ill. 1 Peter 2:24
• Believe in His healing virtue by His stripes.The Lord wants to move you from receiving your healing to becoming the carrier of His healing virtue.
Acts 5: 14-16
• Jesus made provision for the healing of sicknesses and illnesses that didn’t exist when He was on earth in the word ‘greater works than these’.
John 14:12, Acts 19: 11-12
• As a believer, if you fall ill, check yourself. Are you living in complete obedience to God? James 5: 14-15
• If you’re ill, send for the elders to pray for you.
The ‘elders’ doesn’t mean old age, but:
+ Those who have grown and been awhile in the faith. 1 Peter 2:2
+ Those with gifts of healing. 1 Corinthians 12:28, Acts 9: 36-42
Healing is the children’s bread. If you’re not a child of God, you won’t receive anything from God.
If you want to give your life to Jesus, cry unto Him for mercy. Ask Him to wash you clean and save your soul.