If you are like me, chances are you know two or more people who have lost their Facebook account to hackers this year. Sometimes they use the hacked account to defraud people. Other times it might be done to get at the account owner and possibly frustrate his or her life.
Whatever the reason for hacking account is, it makes sense to learn how to protect yourself online and secure your social media channels from fraudulent people.
Here are the six steps to protect your secure your Facebook account.
1. Click on menu
2. Click on “view privacy shortcuts “
3. Scroll down to “Account Security and click on use two-factor authentication
4. Select text message
5. Select and add phone number
6. Confirm your number
7. Your two-factor authentication is activated and your Facebook account is secured
8. Follow me @henshawjacobson
Remember, everyone needs to secure their account from hackers.
Share this post with at least five people on WhatsApp and Facebook. Let’s help everyone secure their account by sharing this article.