Masturbation is a form of sexual activity in which a person stimulates their own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure and/or orgasm. It is a normal and natural aspect of human sexuality and is practiced by people of all genders and ages.
However, excessive or compulsive masturbation can have negative effects on a man’s physical and mental health.
Some of the side effects of excessive masturbation for men may include:
- Erectile dysfunction: Excessive masturbation can lead to a decrease in sensitivity in the penis and may contribute to the development of erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation: Frequent masturbation can also lead to premature ejaculation during sexual activity.
- Fatigue: Masturbation can cause fatigue due to the loss of energy during ejaculation.
- Decreased sperm count: Excessive masturbation can reduce the amount of sperm a man produces and decrease the quality of his sperm.
- Addiction: Compulsive masturbation can lead to addiction and may interfere with daily activities.
- Emotional and mental health issues: Excessive masturbation may cause feelings of guilt, shame, or anxiety, which can lead to emotional and mental health problems.
We have heard people whose sex life and by extension marriage have been destroyed because of masturbation addiction. So you shouldn’t start it.